CURRENTLY FUNDRAISING TO BUY NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION FOR OUR 2020 PRESS RELEASE
Your name and email are always anonymous.
National Pit Bull Victim Awareness seeks to inform the general public about the pit bull crisis in the United States and Canada, and to increase public awareness of the potential danger of pit bull-type dogs. NPBVA advocates for responsible dog ownership for all breeds, with a primary focus on pit bull type dogs. We recognize pit bulls are victims as well, and advocate for mandatory spay-neutering.
WHAT WE DO
- Support our Friends and Partners
- Network with victims and advise them on what to do if they are attacked
- New 2020 Encourage victims to tell us their stories
- New 2020 Make victim stories available on our website
- Support breed-specific legislation
- Correspond with the media to provide information and statistics
- Maintain a Facebook page, monitor comments and reply to questions
- Create and update interactive maps of media reports of pit bull attacks since 2015
- Provide and update a database of attacks reported in the media on our website since 2015
- New 2020 Make our extensive database searchable by keywords and locations
- Provide updated lists of deaths by name and location
- List articles published in medical journals since 2014
- Archive articles in the media
- Create and support email letter campaigns to legislators in the USA and Canada
- Create memes and flyers for distribution since 2016
- Provide a Facebook feed on our website with daily news reports of pit bull attacks, since 2016
Help support our educational and awareness efforts with your donation. Please note you will not receive a tax receipt. Your contribution directly supports our work.
Select an amount below. When you click “DONATE” at the bottom, you will be taken to Paypal to complete the process. You will receive a receipt from Paypal after completing the transaction. Thank you again for your support.